PCL LOGISTICS PVT LTD IS AN ISO 9001:2008 COMPANY
ISO 9001:2008 is the latest quality management system standard. It was published on 14th November 2008. ISO 9001 standard was prepared by Technical Committee ISO/TC 176. This fourth edition cancels and replaces the third edition (ISO 9001:2000 standard), which has been amended to clarify points in the text and to enhance compatibility with ISO 14001:2004.
ISO 9001 standard provides a set of standardized requirements for a quality management system, regardless of activities of the organization, its size, or whether it is in the private or public sector.
All requirements of ISO 9001:2008 Standard are generic and are intended to be applicable to all organizations, regardless of type, size and product/services provided by the organization. It is not the intent of ISO 9001 Standard to imply uniformity in the structure of quality management systems or uniformity of documentation.
Benefits of ISO 9001 Certifiction:
– ISO 9001 certification enhance customer satisfaction by meeting customer requirements.
– ISO certification enhance function efficiency of an organization
– ISO 9001:2008 implementations help to manage the resources effectively
– Once you obtained ISO 9001 certificate it creates path to improve the processes continually
– ISO 9001:2008 certificate is now required in majority of goverenment tenders
– ISO 9001:2008 certification is Today passport of your organization for overseas business